Saturday, January 21, 2012

Welcome to the Plorest

Out the Round Window


PLORE: Predicting, Locating, Organizing, Remembering, Evaluating.

Hello and welcome to the Plorest blogger. This is my first post, so I thought I would start off explaining my mission; I am going to share and explain my photos and correlate them with the acronym PLORE. My grandmother taught me this acronym, and ever since I have been able to see the world in a brighter way while making precise and well thought-through decisions.

My first photo above represents locating and remembering. It signifies locating because of the two contrasts in the photo; the dark corner, and the beautiful view. In life, we have the power to locate, or choose whether we want to take an exciting and wonderful path, or a dull and mediocre path. Personally, I choose the first. The photo also represents remembering; because although we put the hard times behind us, it is important to remember how we were shaped and to learn from experience.

1 comment: