Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Little Things in Life

20120318Fabric

Have you ever thought about how clothes and other products are made? It's really amazing to me when I look at just this photo and see the detail that is mass-produced by manufacturers. How do they make all these weaves and colors so accurate? There is so much complexity in every-day items, yet we never really think of it. I think it's pretty cool that we can make machines that do all these fancy designs.

I got a neat camera attachment for my phone that has two lenses, one of which allows me to take super close-up pictures. It has really opened up my eyes to the little things in life, and how small yet huge we are at the same time. It's a weird thing to think about; how we are just dots in the grand scheme of the universe, but at the same time we are giants to an ant.

This picture represents Locating and Evaluating. I chose locating because I think it's important to see and understand how much detail there is in life. It's also good to evaluate what we are taking in and reflect on how sweet of an experience it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment